InstaMorph is an non-toxic, biodegradable, and lightweight polyester thermoplastic that becomes moldable at a relatively low temperature (60°C / 140°F) and solidifies at room temperature. These properties make it ideal for use for all projects and skill levels. In addition, InstaMorph can be molded again by reheating it, meaning it can be reused many times over.
- No special tools needed. Heat InstaMorph in hot water, oven, or heat gun and mold it with your hands or any other tools you might have. See the instructions on using InstaMorph for more detailed information.
- InstaMorph can be painted, machined, carved or attached to other materials.
- By reheating and remolding, one jar of InstaMorph can be reused in a countless number of projects.
What can I use InstaMorph for?
We couldn’t possibly know of all the ways you could use InstaMorph, but here are several ideas:
- Use it for making exciting art projects at school or at home.
- Create props, masks, or other costume pieces for Halloween or theater.
- Makes excellent brackets, parts, molds, or housings for your next project or device.
- Make hooks or hangers for the office, garage, home, boat, and RV.
- Fabricate parts for robots or other custom projects quickly and easily.
- Fix broken tools, wires, toys, knobs, and appliances.
- Repair things “in the field” with limited tools or equipment.
- Useful for prototypers who want a strong, reusable compound.