Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website www.instamorph.com (the “Website”), which is operated by Happy Wire Dog, LLC (the “Company”). to provide information and sales of the InstaMorph product (collectively referred to as “InstaMorph”), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. No part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
The materials on the website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Happy Wire Dog, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if Happy Wire Dog, LLC or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Visitor Conduct
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or its content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
When using this Website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material that:
- You do not own or are not authorized to use;
- Is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, gives rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to law;
- Is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data. Happy Wire Dog, LLC will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this Website in breach of the above. Happy Wire Dog, LLC reserves the right to not accept, dispose of or remove any content or material for any reason or no reason at all submitted by you to us or the Website.
7. Unsolicited Ideas Submission Policy
Happy Wire Dog, LLC or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should our business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to the Website or anyone at Happy Wire Dog, LLC. If you still send us an unsolicited idea, then regardless of what your posting, email, letter, photo or other transmission may say, (a) your idea will automatically become the property of Happy Wire Dog, LLC, without any compensation to you; (b) Happy Wire Dog, LLC will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; © Happy Wire Dog, LLC will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Happy Wire Dog, LLC may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others. This policy shall also apply to submission of use and application ideas of the InstaMorph product, including any submitted photos of uses or applications of the InstaMorph product from visitors.
However, Happy Wire Dog, LLC does welcome feedback regarding the InstaMorph product that will help satisfy customer’s needs, and feedback can be provided through the many listed contact areas on the Website. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed a content submission under the terms in the Visitor Supplied Content section above.
Happy Wire Dog, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Happy Wire Dog, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The marks appearing on this website including, but not limited to, InstaMorph and their respective logos, emblems and slogans are trademarks and/or service marks of Happy Wire Dog, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. InstaMorph is a registered trademark of Happy Wire Dog, LLC.
Copyright [2010-2015] Happy Wire Dog, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music and other materials on this website to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Happy Wire Dog, LLC. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Happy Wire Dog, LLC.