- The InstaMorph Pigment Pack contains 0.3 ounces each of four brilliant colors: red, yellow, blue, & black.
- They are formulated to work especially well with InstaMorph.
- Only a few pellets are needed to color a tablespoon of InstaMorph. There is enough of each pigment to color an entire 12oz jar that color.
- You can mix pellets to create a rainbow of different colors for your next InstaMorph project.
- Much cleaner than powdered color additives, as the dye is locked in the beads and only released when mixed with InstaMorph.
- Order your InstaMorph Pigment Pack today.
The best way out there to color your InstaMorph!
These pigment pellets have been specially formulated for InstaMorph Moldable Plastic. They are super easy to use and the results are even more amazing. Now you can take classic, white InstaMorph and easily color it to become red, yellow, blue, or black. These pigment pellets are super powerful too. With one or two pellets, you can color an entire tablespoon of InstaMorph. We’ve included enough of each color to dye an entire 12oz jar.
A Rainbow of Color Possibilities
In addition to the base colors in this kit, the pigment pellets can be mixed to create any other color in the rainbow. Want a nice green, try two yellows and a blue. How about orange, try two yellows and a red. Pellets can be cut in half for even finer grained control on the final color. See below for our handy color mixing guide.
Unlike powder or liquid dyes, these pigments only activate when heated and folded into warm InstaMorph, making them the cleanest solution for coloring your moldable plastic.
Color Mixing Guide
The below image show how one tablespoon of white InstaMorph looks with the following amounts of pigment pellets added. For referenece: r = red, y = yellow, b = blue, and k = black.