It’s reusable, strong & non-toxic plastic you can mold yourself!
InstaMorph is an advanced modeling compound that becomes moldable when warm (150 deg F) and solidifies at room temperature. It’s made out of a lightweight polyester thermoplastic which acts like clay when warm, but when it cools, it’s a strong plastic. Unlike other products that once they dry they are locked in that shape forever, InstaMorph can be reheated over and over again and re-molded into any number of configurations.
Ideal for many projects and all skill levels
Mold it with your hands, tools, or press around an object to make a mold. InstaMorph can be painted, machined, carved or attached to other materials.
- Create props, masks, or other costume pieces for Halloween or theater.
- Makes excellent brackets, parts, molds, or housings for your next project.
- Make your own action figures or accessories.
- Mold around existing handles or grips for an easy ergonomic solution.
- Make custom cases or stands for the latest electronic gadgets.
- Ideal for prototypers or makers who want a strong, reusable compound.